Amazoncom Customer Questions Answers Try Working the Blue Line and Ask That Question Again

I see no place to put the engraving info and color choice in check out

asked on January 29, 2014

Showing 1-10 of 18 answers

Update: They've improved the process. Click "Customize now."
I'll try to help get you there: (1) Click "Add to Cart." (2) Click "Proceed to checkout." (3) To the lower left of the Order Summary you will see a box that contains the item that you are purchasing. See the title of the item on the line below "Estimated sh… see more
Update: They've improved the process. Click "Customize now."
I'll try to help get you there: (1) Click "Add to Cart." (2) Click "Proceed to checkout." (3) To the lower left of the Order Summary you will see a box that contains the item that you are purchasing. See the title of the item on the line below "Estimated shipping" in orange-ish font. (4) Look about 6 rows down to the last line of the item description inside the box. It reads "Add gift options" in small blue font. (5) Click on "Add gift options." (6) Write the size, shape, and lettering for the tag in the free gift message box. (7) Click "Continue. (8) Click "Place your order." The process is a lot faster than it sounds. see less
Update: They've improved the process. Click "Customize now."
I'll try to help get you there: (1) Click "Add to Cart." (2) Click "Proceed to checkout." (3) To the lower left of the Order Summary you will see a box that contains the item that you are purchasing. See the title of the item on the line below "Estimated shipping" in orange-ish font. (4) Look about 6 rows down to the last line of the item description inside the box. It reads "Add gift options" in small blue font. (5) Click on "Add gift options." (6) Write the size, shape, and lettering for the tag in the free gift message box. (7) Click "Continue. (8) Click "Place your order." The process is a lot faster than it sounds.

5 of 9 found this helpful. Do you? | Report abuse

Hi,
You may tell your customized info and color/shape choice in the Gift Message Box on Checkout, or email seller the info by Amazon Message System after placing an order. Thank you!
Amazon Seller: DogCollars

4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you? | Report abuse

In the description of the product it gives this information:
Add the Item to Your Cart, Check "This is a gift", and Proceed to Checkout
In the Gift Message Input (1) Shape, (2) Color, (3) Engraving Information - up to 3 lines of text on each side / up to 16 characters per line

25 of 29 found this helpful. Do you? | Report abuse

Add the Item to Your Cart
MUST Check "This is a gift"
Click on "Proceed to Checkout"
In the Gift Message Input (1) Shape, (2) Color, (3) Engraving Information - up to 4 lines of text on each side / up to 18 characters per line

1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you? | Report abuse

Add To Cart>Cart>Add Gift Options>Gift Message>add items below:
SIZE: (small or large)
SHAPE:
COLOR:
SIDE 1:
up to 4 lines
up to 18 charachters per line
SIDE 2:
up to 4 lines
up to 18 charachters per line

4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you? | Report abuse

I cancelled my order b/c no place to add engraving info. I did read all the info and tried again... add a gift section gives me an area to add info, but doesn't specify?

2 of 7 found this helpful. Do you? | Report abuse

Is there a phone number for providence engraving? There was no instructions that appeared at check out and I ordered 4 dog tags. Thank you cindy

1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you? | Report abuse

I checked out already and NOW I can't edit the order... I sent the seller an e-mail with no response. Should I go ahead and cancel the order and place it again?

Never located this engraving info. after wasting much too much time! Cancelled my order. Very Frustrating!!!!

4 of 13 found this helpful. Do you? | Report abuse

In the gift instructions write your line by line engraving. I promise that this works. Ordered 1 for each of my dogs and had no issue.

2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you? | Report abuse

petersonancon1968.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/TxW9IA9BBV2R1/

0 Response to "Amazoncom Customer Questions Answers Try Working the Blue Line and Ask That Question Again"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel